Auction Defender 3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Auction Defender 3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Auction Defender 3 from your systemAuction Defender, Inc.
. You can find out more on Auction Defender, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auctiondefender.com
to get more data about Auction Defender 3 on Auction Defender, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auction Defender 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Auction Defender 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auction Defender 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AuctionDefender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.95 MB (3092480 bytes) on disk.
Auction Defender 3 contains of the executables below. They take 3.78 MB (3958433
bytes) on disk.
- ADBackUpCenter.exe (80.00 KB)
- AiUpdate.exe (44.00 KB)
- AuctionDefender.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- ADHost.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to Auction Defender 3 version 3
Auction Defender 3 is an application offered by the software company Auction Defender, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Auction Defender 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Auction Defender 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auction Defender 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auction Defender 3". The Auction Defender 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auction Defender 3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auction Defender 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auction Defender 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auctiondefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auction Defender 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auction Defender 3.
8. After uninstalling Auction Defender 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auction Defender 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auction Defender 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auction Defender 3 by Auction Defender, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Auction Defender 3 by Auction Defender, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auction Defender 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:54:23.880