Atyune version 1.9.2
Atyune version 1.9.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Atyune version 1.9.2 from your computerDevis Iellici
. You can read more on Devis Iellici or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.atyune.com/
to get more details about Atyune version 1.9.2 on Devis Iellici's website. Atyune version 1.9.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atyune directory, regulated by the user's choice. Atyune version 1.9.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atyune\unins000.exe. Atyune version 1.9.2's main file takes around 21.10 MB (22123015 bytes) and is named Atyune.exe.
The executable files below are part of Atyune version 1.9.2. They take about 21.83 MB (22887932
bytes) on disk.
- Atyune.exe (21.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Atyune version 1.9.2 version 1.9.2
Atyune version 1.9.2 is a program offered by Devis Iellici. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Atyune version 1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Atyune version 1.9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atyune version 1.9.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atyune version 1.9.2". The Atyune version 1.9.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Atyune version 1.9.2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atyune version 1.9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Atyune version 1.9.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atyune.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atyune\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atyune version 1.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Atyune version 1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atyune version 1.9.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atyune version 1.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atyune version 1.9.2 by Devis Iellici from your computer, we are not saying that Atyune version 1.9.2 by Devis Iellici is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atyune version 1.9.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:15:33.360