AtuZi is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More data about AtuZi can be read here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.30.061230
of AtuZi. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 00:51:29.743