Attribute Changer 5.22a
This info is about Attribute Changer 5.22a for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Attribute Changer 5.22a from your computerRomain Petges
. Go over here
for more info on Romain Petges. Click on http://www.petges.com
to get more info about Attribute Changer 5.22a on Romain Petges's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Romain's Software\Attribute Changer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Attribute Changer 5.22a's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Romain's Software\Attribute Changer\uninstall.exe. acmain.exe is the Attribute Changer 5.22a's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 768.50 KB (786944 bytes) on disk.
Attribute Changer 5.22a is composed of the following executables which take 834.40 KB (854426
bytes) on disk:
- acmain.exe (768.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (65.90 KB)
This data is about Attribute Changer 5.22a version 5.22
Attribute Changer 5.22a is a program marketed by Romain Petges. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Attribute Changer 5.22a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Attribute Changer 5.22a from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Attribute Changer 5.22a or simply click the Search feature and type in "Attribute Changer 5.22a". The Attribute Changer 5.22a application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Attribute Changer 5.22a in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Attribute Changer 5.22a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Attribute Changer 5.22a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.petges.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Romain's Software\Attribute Changer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Attribute Changer 5.22a.
8. After uninstalling Attribute Changer 5.22a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Attribute Changer 5.22a that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Attribute Changer 5.22a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Attribute Changer 5.22a by Romain Petges from your computer, we are not saying that Attribute Changer 5.22a by Romain Petges is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Attribute Changer 5.22a supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:24:10.690