Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 from your PCAtrise Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Atrise Software. More information about the program Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 can be found at http://atrise.com/lutcurve/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Lutcurve.exe and occupies 699.50 KB (716288 bytes).
The executables below are part of Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0. They take about 882.65 KB (903837
bytes) on disk.
- Lutcurve.exe (699.50 KB)
- Lutloader.exe (52.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.65 KB)
The current page applies to Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 version 1.7.0
Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 is a program released by Atrise Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0". The Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://atrise.com/lutcurve/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0.
8. After uninstalling Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 by Atrise Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 by Atrise Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atrise Lutcurve 1.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 02:59:13.620