You can find below detailed information on how to remove Atom for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GitHub Inc.. Atom is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. atom.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it takes about 420.50 KB (430592 bytes) on disk.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 128.49 MB (134728924
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (420.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.88 MB)
- atom.exe (77.50 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (37.65 KB)
- blocked-file-util.exe (22.68 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.19 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (29.15 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.21 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.29 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.30 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (37.65 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.31 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.26 MB)
- git.exe (2.18 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (63.58 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.03 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.23 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (54.05 KB)
- basename.exe (30.90 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (99.38 KB)
- cut.exe (40.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (31.22 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (99.29 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (130.07 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.04 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (64.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.18 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (314.54 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (329.51 KB)
- ssh.exe (643.72 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (41.33 KB)
- wc.exe (43.14 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22.1
of Atom. You can find here a few links to other Atom releases:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom app will be found very quickly. When you select Atom in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 16:00:59.020