Atmosphere Lite v5.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Atmosphere Lite v5.5 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Atmosphere Lite v5.5 from your systemVectormedia Software
. You can find out more on Vectormedia Software or check for application updates here
. More information about Atmosphere Lite v5.5 can be found at http://www.relaxingsoftware.com
. Atmosphere Lite v5.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\atmospherelite folder, subject to the user's decision. Atmosphere Lite v5.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\atmospherelite\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.42 MB (1490944 bytes) on disk and is titled Atmosphere.exe.
Atmosphere Lite v5.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.50 MB (1573197
bytes) on disk.
- Atmosphere.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of Atmosphere Lite v5.5.
Atmosphere Lite v5.5 is a program marketed by the software company Vectormedia Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Atmosphere Lite v5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Atmosphere Lite v5.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atmosphere Lite v5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Atmosphere Lite v5.5". The Atmosphere Lite v5.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Atmosphere Lite v5.5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atmosphere Lite v5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atmosphere Lite v5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.relaxingsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\atmospherelite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atmosphere Lite v5.5.
8. After uninstalling Atmosphere Lite v5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Atmosphere Lite v5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atmosphere Lite v5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atmosphere Lite v5.5 by Vectormedia Software from your PC, we are not saying that Atmosphere Lite v5.5 by Vectormedia Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atmosphere Lite v5.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:07:08.250