This page is about Atlantis for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Atlantis from your systemAtlantis
. Additional info about Atlantis can be seen here
. More details about Atlantis can be seen at http://atlantiswordprocessor.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Atlantis directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled AWP.exe and its approximative size is 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Atlantis. They occupy about 1.20 MB (1253376
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Atlantis version 18.104.22.168
Atlantis is a program released by the software company Atlantis. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Atlantis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atlantis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atlantis". The Atlantis application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atlantis in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atlantis.
8. After removing Atlantis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atlantis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis by Atlantis from your PC, nor are we saying that Atlantis by Atlantis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:49:16.753