Atlantis Word Processor
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. Atlantis Word Processor is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named Atlantis.exe and it has a size of 3.43 MB (3595776 bytes). How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your system
Atlantis Word Processor is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.43 MB (3595776
bytes) on disk:
When you're planning to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Atlantis Word Processor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Atlantis Word Processor
Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Atlantis Word Processor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it exists on your system the Atlantis Word Processor app will be found automatically. When you select Atlantis Word Processor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130