Athena (Installation cliente)
This page is about Athena (Installation cliente) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Athena (Installation cliente) from your systemAthena
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Athena. Athena (Installation cliente) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATHENA directory, regulated by the user's option. Athena (Installation cliente)'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATHENA\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="ATHENAExécutable Windows 32 bitsCLT". Athena.exe is the Athena (Installation cliente)'s main executable file and it takes circa 43.08 MB (45174392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Athena (Installation cliente). They take about 105.66 MB (110794354
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Athena.exe (43.08 MB)
- AthenaMail64.exe (1.52 MB)
- ATHENA_CE.EXE (5.32 MB)
- ATHENA_COMPTA.EXE (11.08 MB)
- ATHENA_CTRL.exe (4.70 MB)
- ATHENA_EDI.EXE (6.62 MB)
- ATHENA_MAIL.exe (944.90 KB)
- ATHENA_OUTIL.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ATHENA_OUTILv2.EXE (986.86 KB)
- ATHENA_PASSE.exe (602.52 KB)
- ATHENA_TACHE.exe (572.19 KB)
- ATHENA_TRPLC.exe (1.60 MB)
- ATHENA_UTIL.EXE (9.53 MB)
- pagesjaunes.exe (315.12 KB)
- SELECT_SCAN.exe (1.49 MB)
- WDMAP.exe (2.29 MB)
- WDModfic.exe (140.00 KB)
- WDOptimiseur.exe (1.60 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (344.29 KB)
- winvnc.exe (1.71 MB)
- ATHENA_MAIL.exe (934.00 KB)
- Athena_Tache.exe (872.43 KB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (328.00 KB)
- WDMAP.exe (2.61 MB)
- WDModfic.exe (136.00 KB)
- WDOptimiseur.exe (1.81 MB)
The current page applies to Athena (Installation cliente) version 220.127.116.11
Athena (Installation cliente) is a program by the software company Athena. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Athena (Installation cliente) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Athena (Installation cliente) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Athena (Installation cliente) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Athena (Installation cliente)". If it exists on your system the Athena (Installation cliente) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Athena (Installation cliente) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Athena (Installation cliente), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Athena (Installation cliente).
8. After removing Athena (Installation cliente), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Athena (Installation cliente) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Athena (Installation cliente) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Athena (Installation cliente) by Athena from your PC, nor are we saying that Athena (Installation cliente) by Athena is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Athena (Installation cliente) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:46:51.157