AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3
This info is about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 from your PC iChano Inc.
. Further information on iChano Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 can be found at http://www.ichano.com/
. AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer\unins000.exe. AtHomeVideoStreamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 665.00 KB (680960 bytes) on disk.
AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2888805
bytes) on disk.
- AtHomeVideoStreamer.exe (665.00 KB)
- AvsLoader.exe (982.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 version 3.5.3
AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 is an application marketed by iChano Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in " AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3". The AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ichano.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3.
8. After uninstalling AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 by iChano Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 by iChano Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 01:02:01.260