AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0
AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 from your system iChano Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iChano Inc.. Click on http://www.ichano.com/
to get more info about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 on iChano Inc.'s website. Usually the AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AtHomeVideoStreamer.exe and its approximative size is 665.50 KB (681472 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0. They occupy about 2.76 MB (2889317
bytes) on disk.
- AtHomeVideoStreamer.exe (665.50 KB)
- AvsLoader.exe (982.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 version 3.5.0
AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 is a program released by the software company iChano Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in " AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ichano.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtHomeVideoStreamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0.
8. After removing AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 by iChano Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 by iChano Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtHomeVideoStreamer Version 3.5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:14:49.790