You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your computerASUSTEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. AsusVibe2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserNameVibe directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for AsusVibe2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserNameVibe\unins000.exe. AsusVibe2.0.exe is the AsusVibe2.0's main executable file and it occupies around 862.67 KB (883376 bytes) on disk.
AsusVibe2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.70 MB (5979735
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (862.67 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (18.67 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (536.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (19.67 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (159.62 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (205.67 KB)
This info is about AsusVibe2.0 version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other AsusVibe2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
AsusVibe2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AsusVibe2.0:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusVibe\AsusVibe2.0.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is a program released by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AsusVibe2.0". If it exists on your system the AsusVibe2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select AsusVibe2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AsusVibe2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:50:15.080