You can find below detailed information on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your PCASUSTEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. AsusVibe2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AsusVibe2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AsusVibe2.0.exe and occupies 898.00 KB (919552 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AsusVibe2.0. They take about 7.48 MB (7848086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (898.00 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (19.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (1.87 MB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (20.17 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (866.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (160.12 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (206.17 KB)
This web page is about AsusVibe2.0 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For other AsusVibe2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusVibe\AsusVibe2.0.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is an application offered by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AsusVibe2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AsusVibe2.0". The AsusVibe2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click AsusVibe2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AsusVibe2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:11:14.810