AsusVibe2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your systemASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AsusVibe2.0. AsusVibe2.0's main file takes about 901.67 KB (923312 bytes) and is called AsusVibe2.0.exe.
The executables below are part of AsusVibe2.0. They take about 7.49 MB (7851846
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (901.67 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (19.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (1.87 MB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (20.17 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (866.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (160.12 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (206.17 KB)
The current web page applies to AsusVibe2.0 version 184.108.40.2061
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AsusVibe2.0:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AsusVibe2.0.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AsusVibe2.0:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusVibe\AsusVibe2.0.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is an application marketed by ASUSTEK. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AsusVibe2.0". The AsusVibe2.0 program will be found automatically. After you select AsusVibe2.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AsusVibe2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AsusVibe2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:26:22.183