Astros is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Astros from your systemPhilippe GEORGES
. Go over here
where you can read more on Philippe GEORGES. You can get more details on Astros at http://www.astrosources.com
. Astros is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astros directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Astros is C:\Program Files (x86)\Astros\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called astropas.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1634816 bytes).
Astros contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.22 MB (2330394
bytes) on disk.
- astropas.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Astros is an application released by the software company Philippe GEORGES. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Astros is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Astros with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Astros or simply click the Search field and type in "Astros". The Astros program will be found very quickly. After you click Astros in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Astros, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astros:
- The publisher is: http://www.astrosources.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astros\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Astros.
8. After uninstalling Astros, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Astros which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astros with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Astros by Philippe GEORGES from your PC, nor are we saying that Astros by Philippe GEORGES is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astros in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:38:21.083