This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Astronomy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Astronomy from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Astronomy is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
Astronomy is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This info is about Astronomy version 1.0
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Astronomy from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Astronomy is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Astronomy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Astronomy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Astronomy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Astronomy". If it exists on your system the Astronomy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Astronomy in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Astronomy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Astronomy.
8. After uninstalling Astronomy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Astronomy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Astronomy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Astronomy by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Astronomy by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Astronomy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.240