This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Astromenda for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Astromenda from your computerAstromenda
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Astromenda. Usually the Astromenda application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Astromenda\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Astromenda by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Astromenda\Application\31.0.1650.23\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Astromenda's main file takes around 732.00 KB (749568 bytes) and is named astromenda.exe.
Astromenda contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.07 MB (5311488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- astromenda.exe (732.00 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (114.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1,019.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0.1650.23
of Astromenda. You can find below info on other releases of Astromenda:
Astromenda is a program by the software company Astromenda. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Astromenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Astromenda from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Astromenda or simply activate the Search field and type in "Astromenda". If it is installed on your PC the Astromenda application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Astromenda in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Astromenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Astromenda.
8. After removing Astromenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Astromenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Astromenda with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Astromenda by Astromenda from your PC, nor are we saying that Astromenda by Astromenda is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astromenda in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 07:52:24.440