Astroburn Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Astroburn Pro from your computerDT Soft Ltd
. You can read more on DT Soft Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Astroburn Pro at http://astroburn.com
. Usually the Astroburn Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astroburn Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Astroburn Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Astroburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.01 MB (2109248 bytes) on disk.
Astroburn Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.07 MB (8462992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ABProClassic.exe (2.03 MB)
- ABProCmd.exe (266.31 KB)
- ABProWizard.exe (1.88 MB)
- Astroburn.exe (2.01 MB)
- Extractor.exe (524.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.37 MB)
The current page applies to Astroburn Pro version 3.0.0.0172
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Astroburn Pro:
Astroburn Pro is a program offered by DT Soft Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Astroburn Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Astroburn Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Astroburn Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Astroburn Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Astroburn Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Astroburn Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Astroburn Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astroburn Pro:
- The software company is: http://astroburn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Astroburn Pro.
8. After uninstalling Astroburn Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Astroburn Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Astroburn Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Astroburn Pro by DT Soft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Astroburn Pro by DT Soft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Astroburn Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:28:58.247