AstroMenace version 1.3.1
AstroMenace version 1.3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AstroMenace version 1.3.1 from your computerViewizard
. Take a look here
for more details on Viewizard. Please open http://www.viewizard.com
if you want to read more on AstroMenace version 1.3.1 on Viewizard's website. AstroMenace version 1.3.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroMenace directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove AstroMenace version 1.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroMenace\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AstroMenace.exe is the AstroMenace version 1.3.1's main executable file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1263616 bytes) on disk.
AstroMenace version 1.3.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.34 MB (2449791
bytes) on disk.
- AstroMenace.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of AstroMenace version 1.3.1.
AstroMenace version 1.3.1 is an application marketed by the software company Viewizard. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AstroMenace version 1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AstroMenace version 1.3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AstroMenace version 1.3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AstroMenace version 1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the AstroMenace version 1.3.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click AstroMenace version 1.3.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AstroMenace version 1.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AstroMenace version 1.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.viewizard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroMenace\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AstroMenace version 1.3.1.
8. After removing AstroMenace version 1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AstroMenace version 1.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AstroMenace version 1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AstroMenace version 1.3.1 by Viewizard from your PC, nor are we saying that AstroMenace version 1.3.1 by Viewizard is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AstroMenace version 1.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:40:21.237