AstroDude 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AstroDude 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Falco Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Falcoware.com
to get more information about AstroDude 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AstroDude directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AstroDude 1.0 is C:\Program Files\AstroDude\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Game.exe and it has a size of 9.92 MB (10397591 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AstroDude 1.0. They occupy about 25.19 MB (26416721
bytes) on disk.
- AstroDude.exe (13.08 MB)
- FalcoGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.40 KB)
This web page is about AstroDude 1.0 version 1.0
AstroDude 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AstroDude 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AstroDude 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AstroDude 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AstroDude 1.0". If it exists on your system the AstroDude 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select AstroDude 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AstroDude 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AstroDude 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AstroDude\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AstroDude 1.0.
8. After removing AstroDude 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AstroDude 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AstroDude 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AstroDude 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AstroDude 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AstroDude 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:59:49.570