Astra Image (64-bit)
This web page is about Astra Image (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your computerAstra Image Company
. Check out here
for more info on Astra Image Company. You can read more about about Astra Image (64-bit) at http://www.astraimage.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit) folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Astra Image (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe. AstraImageWindows.exe is the Astra Image (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6342792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Astra Image (64-bit). They occupy about 7.27 MB (7626065
bytes) on disk.
- AstraImageWindows.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about Astra Image (64-bit) version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Astra Image (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Astra Image (64-bit) is an application marketed by Astra Image Company. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Astra Image (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Astra Image (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Astra Image (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Astra Image (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Astra Image (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astra Image (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Astra Image (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Astra Image (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company from your PC, we are not saying that Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Astra Image (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:46:26.327