Astra Image (64-bit)
This web page is about Astra Image (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your systemAstra Image Company
. Check out here
for more info on Astra Image Company. You can read more about about Astra Image (64-bit) at http://www.astraimage.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit) folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Astra Image (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe. AstraImageWindows.exe is the Astra Image (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6342792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Astra Image (64-bit). They occupy about 7.27 MB (7626065
bytes) on disk.
- AstraImageWindows.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about Astra Image (64-bit) version 18.104.22.168
Astra Image (64-bit) is an application offered by Astra Image Company. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Astra Image (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Astra Image (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Astra Image (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Astra Image (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Astra Image (64-bit) program will be found automatically. After you click Astra Image (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Astra Image (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astra Image (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Astra Image (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Astra Image (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Astra Image (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:46:26.327