Astra Image (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your systemAstra Image Company
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Astra Image Company. More details about Astra Image (64-bit) can be seen at http://www.astraimage.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit) directory (same installation drive as Windows). Astra Image (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe. AstraImageWindows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.38 MB (6692064 bytes) on disk.
Astra Image (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.61 MB (7984049
bytes) on disk.
- AstraImageWindows.exe (6.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about Astra Image (64-bit) version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Astra Image (64-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Astra Image (64-bit) is a program by the software company Astra Image Company. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Astra Image (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Astra Image (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Astra Image (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Astra Image (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Astra Image (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Astra Image (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astra Image (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Astra Image (64-bit).
8. After removing Astra Image (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Astra Image (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Astra Image (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:19:03.530