Aston2 1.4.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aston2 1.4.2 from your systemGladiators Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gladiators Software. More information about the app Aston2 1.4.2 can be found at http://www.aston2.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Aston2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Aston2 1.4.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aston2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Aston2.exe is the Aston2 1.4.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 174.00 KB (178176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Aston2 1.4.2. They take about 519.20 KB (531664
bytes) on disk.
- A2Master.exe (119.50 KB)
- Activation.exe (90.00 KB)
- Aston2.exe (174.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (135.70 KB)
This data is about Aston2 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Aston2 1.4.2 is a program marketed by Gladiators Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Aston2 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aston2 1.4.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aston2 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aston2 1.4.2". If it exists on your system the Aston2 1.4.2 program will be found automatically. When you click Aston2 1.4.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aston2 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aston2 1.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aston2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aston2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aston2 1.4.2.
8. After removing Aston2 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aston2 1.4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aston2 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aston2 1.4.2 by Gladiators Software from your computer, we are not saying that Aston2 1.4.2 by Gladiators Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aston2 1.4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:07:53.787