Assistant de traduction IdiomaX
Assistant de traduction IdiomaX is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX from your computerIdiomaX LLC.
. Take a look here
for more details on IdiomaX LLC.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IdiomaX\Translation Assistant 4.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\IdiomaX Uninstall\SetupOnLine.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. IdxAbout.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 380.55 KB (389680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Assistant de traduction IdiomaX. They take 781.09 KB (799840
bytes) on disk.
- IdxAbout.exe (380.55 KB)
- TrasWord.exe (400.55 KB)
This info is about Assistant de traduction IdiomaX version 4.0
Assistant de traduction IdiomaX is a program released by IdiomaX LLC.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Assistant de traduction IdiomaX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assistant de traduction IdiomaX or simply click the Search field and type in "Assistant de traduction IdiomaX". If it is installed on your PC the Assistant de traduction IdiomaX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assistant de traduction IdiomaX in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assistant de traduction IdiomaX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX.
8. After removing Assistant de traduction IdiomaX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assistant de traduction IdiomaX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assistant de traduction IdiomaX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX by IdiomaX LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Assistant de traduction IdiomaX by IdiomaX LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assistant de traduction IdiomaX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-27 08:15:15.160