This info is about Asset UPnP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Asset UPnP from your PCIllustrate
. You can read more on Illustrate or check for application updates here
. Asset UPnP is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Asset UPnP is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpoonUninstall\SpoonUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AssetConfig.exe is the Asset UPnP's main executable file and it occupies around 555.73 KB (569072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Asset UPnP. They occupy 5.74 MB (6015120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Asset-uPNP.exe (1.79 MB)
- Asset-UPnPService.exe (76.00 KB)
- AssetConfig.exe (555.73 KB)
- AssetRemoveStartItems.exe (64.00 KB)
- uMediaLibrary-dumpdb.exe (629.50 KB)
- uMediaLibrary-ReadTags.exe (105.94 KB)
- uMediaLibrary.exe (1.18 MB)
- lame.exe (1.37 MB)
This page is about Asset UPnP version 6.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Asset UPnP versions:
...click to view all...
Asset UPnP is an application released by Illustrate. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Asset UPnP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Asset UPnP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Asset UPnP or simply click the Search field and type in "Asset UPnP". The Asset UPnP program will be found automatically. After you click Asset UPnP in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Asset UPnP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Asset UPnP.
8. After removing Asset UPnP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Asset UPnP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Asset UPnP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Asset UPnP by Illustrate from your computer, we are not saying that Asset UPnP by Illustrate is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Asset UPnP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 00:02:56.380