Assassins Creed version 1.02
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Assassins Creed version 1.02 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Assassins Creed version 1.02 from your computerBlack Box
. Further information on Black Box can be found here
. Assassins Creed version 1.02 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Box\Assassins Creed directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Box\Assassins Creed\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assassins Creed version 1.02. Assassins Creed version 1.02's main file takes around 424.63 KB (434824 bytes) and its name is AssassinsCreed_Game.exe.
The executable files below are part of Assassins Creed version 1.02. They occupy an average of 49.49 MB (51894975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssassinsCreed_Dx10.exe (23.06 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Dx9.exe (23.52 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Game.exe (424.63 KB)
- AssassinsCreed_Launcher.exe (604.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (784.79 KB)
- Detection.exe (220.00 KB)
- RegistrationReminder.exe (944.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Assassins Creed version 1.02 version 1.02
Assassins Creed version 1.02 is a program marketed by the software company Black Box. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Assassins Creed version 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Assassins Creed version 1.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assassins Creed version 1.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assassins Creed version 1.02". The Assassins Creed version 1.02 application will be found automatically. When you click Assassins Creed version 1.02 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assassins Creed version 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assassins Creed version 1.02.
8. After uninstalling Assassins Creed version 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassins Creed version 1.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assassins Creed version 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassins Creed version 1.02 by Black Box from your PC, nor are we saying that Assassins Creed version 1.02 by Black Box is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assassins Creed version 1.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-30 10:12:33.683