Assassins Creed - Brotherhood
Assassins Creed - Brotherhood is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assassins Creed - Brotherhood from your PCREXE
. More information on REXE can be found here
. Assassins Creed - Brotherhood is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassins Creed - Brotherhood\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's choice. Assassins Creed - Brotherhood's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassins Creed - Brotherhood\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 928.44 KB (950721 bytes) on disk.
Assassins Creed - Brotherhood contains of the executables below. They take 928.44 KB (950721
bytes) on disk.
Assassins Creed - Brotherhood is a program by REXE. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Assassins Creed - Brotherhood is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Assassins Creed - Brotherhood from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassins Creed - Brotherhood or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassins Creed - Brotherhood". If it exists on your system the Assassins Creed - Brotherhood application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assassins Creed - Brotherhood in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassins Creed - Brotherhood, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assassins Creed - Brotherhood.
8. After removing Assassins Creed - Brotherhood, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assassins Creed - Brotherhood that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassins Creed - Brotherhood using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassins Creed - Brotherhood by REXE from your PC, we are not saying that Assassins Creed - Brotherhood by REXE is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassins Creed - Brotherhood in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:49:57.013