Assassin’s Creed Unity
This info is about Assassin’s Creed Unity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity from your systemUbisoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Further information about Assassin’s Creed Unity can be found at http://www.assassinscreed.com
. Assassin’s Creed Unity is usually installed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Assassin’s Creed Unity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
Assassin’s Creed Unity installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 97.96 MB (102714216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- ShadowOfMordor.exe (27.52 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Subnautica.exe (19.67 MB)
- Subnautica32.exe (68.50 KB)
- SubnauticaMonitor.exe (8.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Assassin’s Creed Unity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289650
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\ACU.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak\NvCplAppNamesStored\c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\assassin's creed unity\acu.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289650\InstallLocation
Assassin’s Creed Unity is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Assassin’s Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assassin’s Creed Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assassin’s Creed Unity". If it exists on your system the Assassin’s Creed Unity application will be found very quickly. When you click Assassin’s Creed Unity in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assassin’s Creed Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin’s Creed Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.assassinscreed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assassin’s Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin’s Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin’s Creed Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin’s Creed Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Assassin’s Creed Unity by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin’s Creed Unity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:43:33.787