Assassin's Creed Revelations
You can find on this page details on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations from your systemUbisoft Montreal
. More information about Ubisoft Montreal can be found here
. Click on http://www.ubi.com/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Revelations on Ubisoft Montreal's website. Assassin's Creed Revelations is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Assassin's Creed Revelations's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Revelations. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Assassin's Creed Revelations is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft Montreal. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assassin's Creed Revelations or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelations". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Revelations app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Assassin's Creed Revelations in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed Revelations, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- The software company is: http://www.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Revelations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Revelations that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Revelations with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:55.420