Assassin's Creed Revelations
You can find on this page details on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computerUbisoft Montreal
. More information about Ubisoft Montreal can be found here
. Click on http://www.ubi.com/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Revelations on Ubisoft Montreal's website. Assassin's Creed Revelations is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Assassin's Creed Revelations's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Revelations. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 201870
Assassin's Creed Revelations is an application marketed by the software company Ubisoft Montreal. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assassin's Creed Revelations or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelations". The Assassin's Creed Revelations app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assassin's Creed Revelations in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assassin's Creed Revelations, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Revelations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Revelations that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Revelations with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal from your PC, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:55.420