AspireUp is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AspireUp from your PCAspireUp
. Take a look here
for more details on AspireUp. Usually the AspireUp program is found in the C:\Program Files\AspireUp folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AspireUp is C:\Program Files\AspireUp\unins000.exe. Aspire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.21 MB (2316800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AspireUp. They occupy 9.88 MB (10364253
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aspire.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpscat.exe (36.80 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (5.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove AspireUp from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by AspireUp's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\Aspire.exe
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\_DriverFiles.7z
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\7zDP_LZMA.cfg
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\7ZDP_LZMA.sfx
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\amd64\libusbK.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\amd64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\amd64\winusbcoinstaller2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\Aspire.inf
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\dpinst.xml
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\dpinst32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\dpinst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\dpscat.exe
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\InstallDriver.exe
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\Instructions.txt
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\re-pack-files.cmd
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\x86\libusbK_x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\x86\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\driver\x86\winusbcoinstaller2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\libusb-1.0.dll
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AspireUp\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AspireUp\Aspire.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AspireUp\Aspire.exe.FriendlyAppName
AspireUp is an application marketed by the software company AspireUp. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AspireUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AspireUp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AspireUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "AspireUp". If it exists on your system the AspireUp application will be found automatically. When you click AspireUp in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AspireUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AspireUp.
8. After uninstalling AspireUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AspireUp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AspireUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AspireUp by AspireUp from your computer, nor are we saying that AspireUp by AspireUp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AspireUp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:59:26.203