Asoftis Start Menu
This web page is about Asoftis Start Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Asoftis Start Menu from your systemAsoftis
. Further information on Asoftis can be seen here
. Click on http://www.asoftis.com
to get more data about Asoftis Start Menu on Asoftis's website. Asoftis Start Menu is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Asoftis Start Menu directory, depending on the user's choice. Asoftis Start Menu's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Asoftis Start Menu\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled StartMenu.exe and it has a size of 7.84 MB (8221088 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Asoftis Start Menu. They take about 8.53 MB (8946245
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenu.exe (7.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This info is about Asoftis Start Menu version 2.4
only. For more Asoftis Start Menu versions please click below:
Asoftis Start Menu is an application offered by the software company Asoftis. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Asoftis Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Asoftis Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Asoftis Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Asoftis Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Asoftis Start Menu program will be found automatically. After you select Asoftis Start Menu in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Asoftis Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asoftis Start Menu:
- The publisher is: http://www.asoftis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asoftis Start Menu\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Asoftis Start Menu.
8. After removing Asoftis Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Asoftis Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Asoftis Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Asoftis Start Menu by Asoftis from your computer, we are not saying that Asoftis Start Menu by Asoftis is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Asoftis Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 20:13:13.640