This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Asiat Messenger for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Asiat Messenger from your computerLanet
. More information on Lanet can be seen here
. More data about the app Asiat Messenger can be seen at http://www.carpediem.fr/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\asiat-messenger folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Asiat Messenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\asiat-messenger\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. asiat-messenger.exe is the Asiat Messenger's primary executable file and it takes about 17.03 MB (17857536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Asiat Messenger. They take about 17.19 MB (18024130
bytes) on disk.
- asiat-messenger.exe (17.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Asiat Messenger.
Asiat Messenger is a program marketed by the software company Lanet. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Asiat Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Asiat Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Asiat Messenger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Asiat Messenger". If it is installed on your PC the Asiat Messenger program will be found very quickly. After you click Asiat Messenger in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Asiat Messenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Asiat Messenger:
- The publisher is: http://www.carpediem.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\asiat-messenger\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Asiat Messenger.
8. After removing Asiat Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Asiat Messenger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Asiat Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Asiat Messenger by Lanet from your computer, nor are we saying that Asiat Messenger by Lanet is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Asiat Messenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:46:24.280