Asian Mahjong (remove only)
This web page is about Asian Mahjong (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Asian Mahjong (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Further information on JenkatGames can be seen here
. More info about the app Asian Mahjong (remove only) can be found at www.jenkatgames.com
. Usually the Asian Mahjong (remove only) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asian Mahjong directory, depending on the user's option during install. Asian Mahjong (remove only)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Asian Mahjong\Asian Mahjong_uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Asian Mahjong.exe and it has a size of 297.01 KB (304141 bytes).
Asian Mahjong (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 345.23 KB (353516
bytes) on disk:
- Asian Mahjong.exe (297.01 KB)
- Asian Mahjong_uninstall.exe (48.22 KB)
Asian Mahjong (remove only) is a program offered by the software company JenkatGames. Some people try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Asian Mahjong (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Asian Mahjong (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Asian Mahjong (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Asian Mahjong (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Asian Mahjong (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Asian Mahjong (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Asian Mahjong (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Asian Mahjong (remove only):
- The publisher is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Asian Mahjong\Asian Mahjong_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Asian Mahjong (remove only).
8. After removing Asian Mahjong (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Asian Mahjong (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Asian Mahjong (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Asian Mahjong (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Asian Mahjong (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Asian Mahjong (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:34:41.710