Asian Mahjong is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Asian Mahjong from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More info about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Asian Mahjong program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Asian Mahjong folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Asian Mahjong is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Asian Mahjong\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AsianMahjong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.56 MB (1636336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Asian Mahjong. They take about 5.76 MB (6040805
bytes) on disk.
- AsianMahjong.exe (1.56 MB)
- AsianMahjong.wrp.exe (3.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Asian Mahjong.
Asian Mahjong is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Asian Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Asian Mahjong from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Asian Mahjong or simply activate the Search field and type in "Asian Mahjong". If it exists on your system the Asian Mahjong app will be found automatically. When you click Asian Mahjong in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Asian Mahjong, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Asian Mahjong.
8. After uninstalling Asian Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Asian Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Asian Mahjong with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Asian Mahjong by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Asian Mahjong by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Asian Mahjong in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:41:07.467