Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's page. Usually the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.97 MB (8354664 bytes) on disk and is named WO2014.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0. They occupy 24.68 MB (25877072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkS.exe (396.50 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (928.35 KB)
- exit.exe (717.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (6.46 MB)
- WO2014.exe (7.97 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (6.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0.
8. After removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 v.1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:35:40.420