Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More details about the app Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30. The program's main executable file is named WO11.exe and it has a size of 8.16 MB (8557448 bytes).
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.21 MB (20146208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkS.exe (396.50 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (925.88 KB)
- exit.exe (717.38 KB)
- LiveTuner2.exe (3.35 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (218.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (2.02 MB)
- WO11.exe (8.16 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 version 11.00.30
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 is an application marketed by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30.
8. After removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 v.11.00.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:53:57.640