Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Further information about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 can be seen at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WO11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.30 MB (8703856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11. They take about 19.49 MB (20433208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkS64.exe (532.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (925.86 KB)
- exit.exe (717.36 KB)
- LiveTuner2.exe (3.35 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (218.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (2.02 MB)
- WO11.exe (8.30 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.16 MB)
This info is about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 version 11.00.60
alone. For other Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Backups\FA_2014_12_12_11_45_05_775.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Backups\FA_2014_12_12_11_45_05_775.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Backups\FA_2014_12_22_19_19_19_203.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Backups\FA_2014_12_22_19_19_19_203.reg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 is a program released by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 program will be found very quickly. When you select Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11.
8. After removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:26:21.737