Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. You can read more about related to Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\unins000.exe. ashsnap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.46 MB (5729112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10. They take about 7.98 MB (8371672
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (5.46 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.10
of Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10.
Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Ashampoo Snap 7_7.0.10
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Ashampoo Snap 8_8.0.11
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserName Data\Default\Local Storage\http_ashampoo-snap-4.soft112.com_0.localstorage
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__INSTALATORY PROGRAMÓW_ZRZUTY_ASHAMPOO SNAP 8_Ashampoo Snap 8_ashsnap_exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Ashampoo Snap 7.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 8
Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 is a program released by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 app will be found very quickly. After you click Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:31:09.083