Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. You can read more about related to Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\unins000.exe. ashsnap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.46 MB (5729112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10. They take about 7.98 MB (8371672
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (5.46 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.10
of Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10.
Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Ashampoo Snap 7_7.0.10
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\SCIENTIFIC FILES\softwars\Ashampoo.Snap.v7.0.10.Crack\ash_inet2.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\SCIENTIFIC FILES\softwars\Ashampoo.Snap.v7.0.10_p30download.com\!pd.nfo
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 is a program offered by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 application will be found automatically. After you select Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10.
8. After removing Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Snap 7 v.7.0.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:31:09.083