Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2
Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
for more information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. You can read more about on Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5\unins000.exe. Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2's main file takes about 3.24 MB (3400600 bytes) and its name is ashsnap.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2. They take about 4.54 MB (4764336
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (104.38 KB)
The current page applies to Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 version 5.1.2
Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 is an application offered by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2". The Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2.
8. After removing Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:59:07.930