Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6
This page is about Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. You can read more about about Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Photooptimizer.exe and its approximative size is 3.23 MB (3389808 bytes).
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.75 MB (17558936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashmailer.exe (1.70 MB)
- dcraw.exe (764.50 KB)
- imageslave.exe (9.74 MB)
- Photooptimizer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.6
of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6. Click on the links below for other Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 is a program by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6". The Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 program will be found very quickly. When you click Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:55:50.317