Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2
This info is about Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. More information about the application Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 can be seen at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3680608 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2. They take about 4.80 MB (5032521
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (3.51 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (469.68 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.89 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (113.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.3.2
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 is an application offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:45:43.223