Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60
Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. You can get more details about Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60. apc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.19 MB (3342688 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 contains of the executables below. They take 4.43 MB (4645465
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (3.19 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (469.68 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.60
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60.
If you are manually uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\ash.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\Cache\000001.dbc
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\Cache\000001.dbt
Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 is a program offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60". The Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.60 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 12:56:02.480