Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 from your systemashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ashampoo.com
to get more facts about Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's website. Usually the Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30. apc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3284832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30. They take 4.36 MB (4575257
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (3.13 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (469.68 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.83 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 version 6.30
Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 is an application marketed by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30". The Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 6.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 11:50:06.670