Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 from your systemashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.46 MB (2577760 bytes) on disk and is called apc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40. They take about 3.65 MB (3831491
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (2.46 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (464.52 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (44.00 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.0
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 is an application released by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40". The Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 5.40 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 22:14:53.530