Ashampoo Photo Commander 11
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. More information about the application Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 directory, subject to the user's option. Ashampoo Photo Commander 11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 11\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled apc.exe and its approximative size is 5.97 MB (6264688 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Ashampoo Photo Commander 11. They occupy about 9.08 MB (9524184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (5.97 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (568.00 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (34.39 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.7
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 11. For other Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 versions please click below:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is an application offered by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 11". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 program will be found automatically. After you select Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 11.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 05:36:44.780