Ashampoo NL Toolbar
Ashampoo NL Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ashampoo NL Toolbar from your systemAshampoo NL
. More info about Ashampoo NL can be found here
. Click on http://AshampooNL.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about Ashampoo NL Toolbar on Ashampoo NL's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_NL directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ashampoo NL Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_NL\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Ashampoo_NLToolbarHelper.exe and occupies 84.78 KB (86816 bytes).
Ashampoo NL Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_NLToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- Ashampoo_NLToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo NL Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ashampoo NL Toolbar:
Ashampoo NL Toolbar is a program marketed by Ashampoo NL. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Ashampoo NL Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ashampoo NL Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo NL Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo NL Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo NL Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo NL Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo NL Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo NL Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AshampooNL.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_NL\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo NL Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo NL Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo NL Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo NL Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo NL Toolbar by Ashampoo NL from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo NL Toolbar by Ashampoo NL is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo NL Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:41:31.260