Ashampoo CH Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar from your systemAshampoo CH
. Go over here
for more information on Ashampoo CH. Click on http://AshampooCH.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about Ashampoo CH Toolbar on Ashampoo CH's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Ashampoo_CHToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo CH Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- Ashampoo_CHToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Ashampoo CH Toolbar. You can find here a few links to other Ashampoo CH Toolbar versions:
Ashampoo CH Toolbar is a program by the software company Ashampoo CH. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo CH Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo CH Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo CH Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo CH Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ashampoo CH Toolbar in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo CH Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo CH Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooCH.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo CH Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo CH Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo CH Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar by Ashampoo CH from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo CH Toolbar by Ashampoo CH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:12:02.500