Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 from your computerashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled burningstudio9.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1561952 bytes).
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.44 MB (4658112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (77.34 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (541.34 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- backupextractor9.exe (1.49 MB)
- burningstudio9.exe (1.49 MB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (113.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.2
of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12.
If you are manually uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\acdw.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\acdwApe.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\acdwCDA.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\acdwFLAC.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\K:\نرم افزار ها\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9\burningstudio9.exe
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 is an application released by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12". The Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 program will be found very quickly. After you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:11:15.040