Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04
You can find below details on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\unins000.exe. burningstudio.exe is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04's main executable file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1254752 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.70 MB (3876324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (56.00 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (497.61 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (60.00 KB)
- backupextractor.exe (1.20 MB)
- burningstudio.exe (1.20 MB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.83 KB)
The current page applies to Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 version 8.0.4
If you are manually uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\Backup Extractor.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\Readme.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is a program offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04". The Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:45:51.493